Mission Ready HQ is excited to share that they have a new cohort of tech candidates who will be ready to start their industry experience on 27th June 2022.
If you are looking to grow your team, then this is a great way to spot your next talent.
Their interns are trained Software Developers, UX Designers and Salesforce Developers, and are looking for up to 40 possible projects!
Perhaps you might be interested in taking on some interns for a project?
- If you are interested - just pop Mission Ready HQ an email with "Yes"!
- If you are straight up keen - Click here to register your EOI
Need some more info? Here’s why you should become a Mission Sponsor:
- You get access to highly trained talent,
- You get access to a team of 2 to 3 talented people for 10 weeks,
- It costs you nothing to sponsor a project for their interns,
- The interns do this as part of their training and do not have to be paid as this is a placement.
- They will be mentored by the Mission Ready HQ team, and you will receive a support person too!
- They will also have pastoral care delivered by the Mission Ready HQ team.
- And there is no obligation to recruit at the end of the internship, but we bet there is a high chance you will want to retain them
So... What do you think? Want to give it a go?
Mission Ready HQ also have over 60 Maori and Pasifika Scholarships to give away. Want to help get the word out about their scholarships? Help by sharing the info around.
Download and share this info doc here.
Want more information? Contact them